Interested in working on or around boats? Love to be around people and the water? We are always looking for friendly crew to add to our staff.
Sightseeing Cruise Captain
- Requires current 50T license and extensive experience handling single and twin screw vessels
- Must be able to maintain safety and comfort of our guests as highest priority
- Requires professional appearance, exemplary customer service and narration ability
Sightseeing Cruise Mate
- Requires professional appearance and exemplary customer service
- Will be enrolled in random drug testing program and must pass pre-employment drug screen
- Line handling skills including the ability to lift a 50 pound anchor
- Bartending skills helpful
- Job includes cleaning of boat at beginning and end of day
- Clerical and sales duties including responding to telephone and face-to-face customer inquiries about the various cruises offered and booking reservations for those trips.
- At departure time, ticket agents greet arriving passengers, check them in for the trip, and direct them to the appropriate boat. Ticket agents also confirm crew and boat assignments, log payroll for boat crew members, and perform clerical tasks associated with running the ticket office.
- Enhance the organization by being friendly, courteous and helpful
- Includes a variety of boat maintenance and repairs including sanding, painting, fiberglass work, electrical repairs, and light engine maintenance, along with other general repairs, some cleaning, and some maintenance of the grounds
- Ability to work efficiently with little supervision