King Fisher Fleet Policies
1. All trip schedules are subject to change.
2. All trips are subject to cancellation in the event of unsuitable weather, mechanical breakdown, or other circumstances as determined by King Fisher Fleet.
3. All weather-related trip decisions will be made by the vessel captain.
4. Refunds will be issued to all affected customers when a trip is cancelled by King Fisher Fleet.
5. We require 24 hour notice for cancellation of cruises. Participants who fail to show for a cruise reservation or cancel without 24 hour notice (e-mail or confirmed phone call) will not receive any refund. Cancellations made before 24 hours of your scheduled event will receive a full refund. Cruises depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
For Private Tours, we require 48 hour notice for cancellation.
6. King Fisher Fleet does not discriminate against anyone on basis of age, race, creed or gender.
7. No pets are allowed on any of our trips at any time.
8. Reservations are paid in full at time of booking.
9. Customers may not bring aboard alcohol on any tour boats at any time.
We will not sell or otherwise distribute your personal or credit card information. The information you provide is used for booking procedures only. We may contact you by phone or email regarding your reservation or if we have a question about your order.
Terms & Conditions
This website is provided as a service to our customers. Please review the following terms and conditions of use, which govern your use of the Site (the “Agreement”).
Your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement. We reserve the right to update or modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review the Agreement whenever you use the Site. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Site.
Unless otherwise noted, the Site, and all materials on the Site, including text, images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and other materials, and the copyrights, trademarks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials (collectively, the “Contents”), are owned, controlled or licensed by King Fisher Cruise Lines, Inc.
The Site and the Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or exploit in any way any of the Contents or the Site.
Send any questions, concerns, or complaints by email to email@example.com or by mail to the following address:
King Fisher Fleet Cruise Lines, Inc.
1200 W. Retta Esplanade, STE 16A
Punta Gorda, FL 33950