Following are the steps taken by King Fisher Fleet to keep our guests and our staff safe:
- Face masks requested for those who are not vaccinated.
- We are only accepting credit/debit cards on board and at the ticket window. No cash at this time. Cash is ok for tips at the conclusion of the trip.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures take place before, during, and after each sightseeing cruise and fishing charter.
- CDC guidelines are being followed by all staff for increased hygiene and health monitoring. Staff who have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19 positive individuals are to stay home as per CDC guidance.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, please do not cruise or fish with us.
- Our max capacity on all cruises has been reduced.
- All passengers will need to be able to walk aboard without physical assistance from our crew. Crew will not handle guest’s supplies and baggage.
- No one is allowed in the wheelhouse besides captain and mates.
- Disposable paper bar menus will be used. No reusable menus.
- Back Bay Fishing Charters are available for parties with a max of 4 people.
- Private Deep Sea Fishing Charters are available. Shared Deep Sea Fishing Charters which include multiple parties are not currently available.