Following are the steps taken by King Fisher Fleet to keep our guests and our staff safe:
- All King Fisher Fleet staff will be wearing a face covering.
- All customers on all sightseeing cruises and fishing charters will be required to wear face coverings for the duration of the activity. Face masks are not required to be worn by children under 3. No face covering = no boarding. If you cannot wear a face covering please do not cruise or fish with us at this time.
- We are only accepting credit/debit cards on board and at the ticket window. No cash at this time.
- Guests will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer prior to boarding.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures take place before, during, and after each sightseeing cruise and fishing charter.
- CDC guidelines are being followed by all staff for increased hygiene and health monitoring. Staff who have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19 positive individuals are to stay home as per CDC guidance.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, or have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19, please do not cruise or fish with us.
- Our max capacity on all cruises has been lowered to 50% of our normal capacity which allows us to space all groups 6 feet apart.
- All passengers will need to be able to walk aboard without physical assistance from our crew. Crew will not handle guest’s supplies and baggage.
- Groups are asked to sit together and not sit with other groups.
- No one is allowed in the wheelhouse besides captain and mates.
- Informational maps and charts will be held by crew and will not be passed around.
- Disposable paper bar menus will be used. No reusable menus.
- The snack bar will be closed to in-person ordering. Our crew will come around to guests to take orders, deliver items, and complete transaction at their seats.
- Gloves will be worn by crew when fulfilling snack bar orders.
- Back Bay Fishing Charters are available for parties with a max of 3 people.
- Private Deep Sea Fishing Charters are available. Shared Deep Sea Fishing Charters which include multiple parties are not available.
Do I have to wear a mask the entire time?
Presently masks are required at all times on all activities.
Can I give the crew a cash tip?
Cash is ok for tips at the conclusion of the trip.
Can we move around the boat?
Yes. Please just be courteous of others, creating the best case social distancing practices.