Following are the steps taken by King Fisher Fleet to keep our guests and our staff safe:
What to expect when you visit our ticket booth:
- All King Fisher Fleet staff will be wearing a face covering.
- A clear plexiglass screen has been installed on the ticket booth cashier windows.
- Guests will be asked to stand 6 feet away from the ticket window while communicating and can lean in to the counter to reach the credit card machine to complete their transaction when necessary.
- We will not accept cash. Only credit/debit cards.
- Guests will be asked to use the provided hand sanitizer prior to using the credit card machine. After a customer has used the credit card machine, we will wipe it down with a disinfecting wipe.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not visit us.
- Customers waiting in line at the ticket counter will be directed to space 6 feet apart.
Fishing Charter Updates:
- Back Bay Fishing Charters are available for parties with a max of 3 people.
- Private Deep Sea Fishing Charters are available. Shared Deep Sea Fishing Charters which include multiple parties are not available.
- All crew and customers on fishing charters will be required to wear face coverings for the duration of the fishing charters. No face covering = no boarding.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures take place before, during, and after each fishing charter.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not fish with us.
Sightseeing Cruise Updates:
- All crew and customers on sightseeing cruises will be required to wear face coverings for the duration of the cruise. No face covering = no boarding. Face masks are not required to be worn by children under 3.
- Our max capacity on all cruises has been lowered to 50% of our normal capacity which allows us to space all groups 6 feet apart.
- Boarding begins 20 minutes prior to departure time.
- All passengers will need to be able to walk aboard without physical assistance from our crew.
- Hand sanitizer station will be available on the dock during check in prior to each cruise and guests will be encouraged to use prior to boarding.
- Hand sanitizer station available on dock at destinations (Cabbage Key, Cayo Costa, Burnt Store) for customers to use prior to getting back on the boat for return trip.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation procedures take place before, during, and after each cruise.
- An extra crew member will be on every cruise to ensure proper social distancing and cleaning is taking place.
- Groups are asked to sit together and not sit with other groups.
- No one is allowed in the wheelhouse besides captain and mates.
- Crew will not handle guest’s supplies and baggage.
- Informational maps and charts will be held by crew and will not be passed around.
- Boarding passes will be kept by customer when boarding and not given to crew. Customer shows ticket to crew but does not give to crew.
- If you are sick or not feeling well, please do not cruise with us.
- Snack Bar Guidelines:
- Disposable paper menus. No reusable menus.
- The snack bar will be closed to in-person ordering. Our crew will come around to guests to take orders, deliver items, and complete transaction.
- Gloves will be worn by crew when fulfilling snack bar orders.
- We are not accepting cash for snack bar purchases. Credit or debit cards only.
- Cash is ok for tips at the conclusion of the trip.
Health and Safety Guidelines for all Staff:
- All staff are required to self-fever check prior to coming to work. If 100 degrees or higher, they are to stay home.
- If they feel sick, they are to stay home.
- Staff who have been or may have been exposed to COVID-19 positive individuals: stay home as per CDC guidance.
- Staff who test positive:
- If home, stay home until you get return to work authorization from your doctor.
- If you become sick during the workday, you will be sent home immediately.
- Surfaces where you were working will be sanitized by other staff immediately.
- To reduce spread of respiratory infections including COVID-19, all staff are to:
- Perform recommended hand hygiene by washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains 60 to 95% alcohol.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing or use the inside of the individual’s elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and immediately wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
- Avoid using other employees’ phones, desks, offices, or other work tools and equipment, when possible. If necessary, clean and disinfect them before and after use.