Florida's Friendliest Sightseeing Cruises and Fishing Trips
King Fisher Fleet, located at Fishermen's Village Marina in Punta Gorda, offers the best of Florida - both for sightseers and for fishermen. Sightseeing cruises to the out-islands, eco-tours, full and half day cruises, sunset cruises and harbor tours will keep your camera clicking at dolphins and other wildlife.
Gulf waters are home to more than a hundred species of saltwater fish including grouper, snapper, shark, barracuda, kingfish, mackerel and tarpon.
Our back bay guides fish in the famous Charlotte Harbor Aquatic Preserve. There are over 200 square miles of fishable water in the harbor filled with a variety of fish including snook, redfish, trout, tarpon and shark.
Our tour boats offer a variety of regularly scheduled, inexpensive sightseeing cruises.
- Full day out island trips to Cabbage Key, Cayo Costa, and Boca Grande
- Half day cruise to Burnt Store for lunch
- Half day Peace River Nature Cruise
- Afternoon Harbor Tours
- Sunset Cruises
- Christmas Light Canal Cruises
- Private Charters for weddings, parties, conventions, meetings, memorials, and other events
In Charlotte Harbor, there are nearly 300 species of fish, 100 species of birds, sea turtles, alligators, manatees and the most popular animal of them all, dolphins!